[mod_python] newbie

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Dec 19 15:51:16 EST 2003

Kevin Ballard writes:
 > What's your mptest.py look like?
 >
 > Most likely, it's something like
 >
 > from apache import *

Just as a matter of style, I think Guido (BDFL) discourages this sort
of thing.  For myself, even though it means more typing in the first
place, I prefer to see a plain import, and lots of foo., bar., and
baz. prefixes.  Lets the newbie (which I've been so very recently)
know which module the function is associated with.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  |
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |  You can't spell Fiasco