[mod_python] Persistant data

Michael S. Fischer michael at dynamine.net
Wed Dec 17 15:21:29 EST 2003

In the interest of keeping it simple, I suggest you store your
persistent data using anydbm and use synchronization techniques (i.e.
rename) to ensure that two processes don't try to write to the database
simultaneously (mid-air collision).  Other techniques just give you more
code complexity and not much added benefit.

This is pretty much exactly what the new session code in 3.1.2b does.

--Michael