[mod_python] Strange server errors

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Mon Dec 15 21:05:45 EST 2003

Argh. Sorry for bothering you with my problems. I just found the cause
and it's not mod_python's fault. The problem is doing a graceful
restart of apache isn't actually restarting properly, which is causing
conflicts when accessing python scripts. If I stop the server, wait for
it to finish shutting down, then start it back up, everything works
just fine.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org