[mod_python] Trouble installing mod_python

Michael S. Fischer michael at dynamine.net
Fri Dec 12 12:36:06 EST 2003

I'm just telling you what works for me.  (I'm running OS X Server 10.2,
and so YMMV).

Do you know if OS X Server 10.3 ships with libpython2.3.a or
libpython2.3.dylib?  If not, you'll still need Fink and the python2.2
package.

I wouldn't fret it about too much unless there's some Python 2.3 feature
that is absolutely required for your application.

--Michael