[mod_python] Handlers "good practice" question

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Thu Dec 4 10:52:09 EST 2003

Mod_python (docs) kinda assumes you are familiar with how apache works,
it really just exposing the C API in a python interface for the most
part.  To learn about the apache method of doing things, I'd recommend
reading "Writing Apache Modules in C and Perl" from O'rielly press
(title is something like that).  Language and details differ some, but
the general flow is the same.

Mike