R: R: [mod_python] Problem with Session module with multiple scr ipt alias not under t he document root

Manera, Villiam vmanera at manord.com
Wed Dec 3 11:49:05 EST 2003

I found the way:
with: PythonOption ApplicationPath ' '
in every directory with python module all work fine.

If this is the rigth way it would be better to add in session manual.

Villiam

sorry, the latest test that I made was wrong,
effectively with:
PythonOption ApplicationPath /script/cgi/cgi-mpy
the script below cgi-mpy working weel, but the script below other directory
doesn't work:
 DocumentRoot "C:/wwwroot/cartelle_sito_mdn"
<Directory   "C:/wwwroot/cartelle_sito_mdn/script/cgi/cgi-py">
	PythonOption ApplicationPath /script/cgi/cgi-mpy

<Directory   "C:/wwwroot/cartelle_sito_mdn/script/cgi/studi">
	PythonOption ApplicationPath /script/cgi/studi

If I first call an url below studi I'm able to work with all the module
below studi, but any attempt to go in cgi-mpy cause a new
sorry, the latest test that I made was wrong, effectively with
PythonOption ApplicationPath /script/cgi/cgi-mpy
the script below cgi-mpy working weel, but the script below other directory
doesn't work:

If I first call an url below studi I'm able to work with all the module
below studi, but any attempt to go in cgi-mpy cause a new Session id

vice versa if I first call a url below cgi-mpy ....

instead with path = '' all work fine, but I don't discovery the way to do it