[mod_python] does mod_python is ready for production env. ?

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 11:54:01 EST 2003

Sorry to ask this (may be stupid), but I plan to use
mod_python and Draco (see in links of the mod_python
site) on a production environment (a web service that
our enterprise will provide via http servers)

Is there any experience of mod_python on a production
env. ?

What about stability, fiability on a heavy loaded web
site ?

Is there "show stoppers" to use mod_python on a
production env. ?

Thanks

PS : I'm pythoniac since years, and I definitively
hate php (just a personnal point of view).