[mod_python] How do I serve up .html files?

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Aug 25 16:54:28 EST 2003

Maybe this is really an Apache question, but it seems to me like it
ought to come up in a mod_python context as well.  Can't find it in
the documentation, the FAQ, or the mailing list archives
(Aug/Jul/Jun).

How do I cause my python script to be run when a .html file is accessed?
    http://angry-economics.russnelson.com/index.html

How do I cause my python script to be run when any old file is accessed?
    http://angry-economics.russnelson.com/

In other words, I want a handler which gets run no matter what the
rest of the URL is.  You'd think this would be in the documentation,
enabling people to make fully scripted sites, but it seems not to be.

I can't insert a /foo.py/ in there because I have to preserve all the
old URLs.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Free markets express in the
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | practical world our belief