[mod_python] Import Issues

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Mon Apr 7 15:17:54 EST 2003

Sorry for the blank email, hit a bad key combo.

Anyway, looks like there might be a path issue invloved, as I see both
/usr/local/lib/python2.2 and /usr/local/lib/python2.2threadless below.
Did you make a custom install of python for mod_python (not uncommon)?
If so, which one is mod_python linked against?

Mike