[mod_python] newbie can't start apache2.0.44 with mod_python3.0.3

Chris Johnson chris at sebis.com
Thu Apr 3 15:31:12 EST 2003

hi group,
    I'm having a problem starting apache2.0.44. I added the line:

LoadModule python_module      modules/mod_python.so

    to my httpd.conf. and when I run 'apachectl start' it says:

Cannot load /httpd/apache/modules/mod_python.so into server: /httpd/apache/modules/mod_python.so: Undefined symbol "pthread_sigmask"

So did I miss a step. I've looked over the FAQ contents and googled for
the error but haven't been able to find any mention of this error.
thanks,
chrisj