[mod_python] RE: 1 page Not Found - every 4 page refresh cycle?

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Tue Apr 1 10:36:53 EST 2003

Forwarding this over to the mod_python list, as I am also have some
weird issues we have been unable to track the cause of.  I recently
rolled out a fixup handler in mod_python to a host of server, and now,
randomly, you will get the error described below.  All are mod_python
2.7.8 and various RH 7.x with Apache 1.3.x. I don't use publisher.
Anyone seeing something like this?

Mike