[mod_python] beginners question

Antonio Rodriguez Antonio at memora.com
Sun Nov 24 19:48:11 EST 2002

Markus,

Go into the src directory of the dist and in the OPTIONS= line add -DEAPI.
apxs will do the right thing and you will stop getting that warning.

Heads up on having threads compiled in. I asked the list what the
ramifications of this were going to be (besides total crashes which don't
seem to happen if you don't explictly use threads) a few weeks ago but have
gotten no answers. I might recompile without threads.

Antonio