[mod_python] DLLs and versions of Python

Nik Barron Nik.Barron at pennantplc.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 11:59:40 EST 2002

Hi,

I have a question regarding the mod_python DLL and versions of Python. I
have an application using mod_python under Windows NT that is currently
running under 2.2, but I may need to drop back to 1.5. Looking through the
binaries directory on the website I can't find a recent DLL built for 1.5 --
is 1.5 no longer supported, or am I missing something obvious (the most
likely explanation!)

Many thanks,

Nick Barron
Manager, E-Services Division
Pennant Software Services Ltd -- Registered in England No. 3772667
PGP: A94C 4190 026E 3E02 6D50  C8FA 8620 3091 FF34 533D