R: [mod_python] problem in file download

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Fri Jun 7 10:57:52 EST 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 09:50:02AM -0400, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Christopher Sean Hilton wrote:
>
> > That's the way to do it. I agree that having to downgrade to 2.1 seems a bit
> > extreme but the way I was looking at it the is probably not the only piece
> > of obsolete code modpython. You are probably right though and it's certain
> > that the patch needs to be written.
>
> Yes, whatever free time I have I try to spend on the 3.0 version that will
> run on Apache 2.0. Probably the simplest way to tackle this one is for
> someone to add the publisher patch to the FAQ, at least for the time
> being.

I think that you can accomplish the result that your are looking for by
replacing foo.__methods__ with dir(foo) and callable but I'm not sure of the
exact construction. It's a little simpler than the patch submitted but a
bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.

Chris
--
Chris Hilton                                 chilton-at-vindaloo-dot-com