[mod_python] freebsd

Edgar Castanedo ecastanedo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 01:04:14 EST 2002

I have installed Python on FreeBSD from the ports collection. When I try and
install mod_python (from the ports collection also), a message is returned
which states that Python needs to be installed WITHOUT threads. I am not
sure if this is okay since I write lots of Python script and don't know how
this will affect Pythons performance. Can anyone shed some light on this for
me as I do not want to disable threads if it means that my scripts will not
work the way they used to.

Thanks,

Edgar Castanedo
ecastanedo at hotmail.com