[mod_python] More ugly "make_obcallback returned no obCallBack!" errors.

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Sat Feb 16 13:14:47 EST 2002

This looks like a bug, I'll have to take a look at it later.

As dirty work-around, try forcing the interpreter name by putting

PythonIntepreter my_interpreter

in the config at the top level (i.e. outside virtual servers)

This will, of course, make the virtual servers run in the same
interpreter, but it might solve the immediate problem, as I supsect it is
something with subinterpreters...

Grisha