[mod_python] mod_python cgihandler bug?

[FTSB]Hawk alphasquad at web.de
Sun Dec 22 20:21:37 EST 2002

Hello

I found some questions on the same topic but no answers.
I installed mod_python 3.0.1 on Win2k and Apache 2.0.43.
Everything seemed to be fine.
But when I tried to use the cgihandler I got an error.
The python script consists of two lines only:

print "content-type: text/plain \n\n"
print "<b>something</b>"

So I do not expect the error to be there. With PythonDebug On I got this message

<b>something</b>
<b>something</b>

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mod_python.cgihandler"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "G:\PYTHON\PYTHON\lib\site-packages\mod_python\apache.py", line 335, in HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File "G:\PYTHON\PYTHON\lib\site-packages\mod_python\cgihandler.py", line 140, in handler
    apache.restore_nocgi(env, si, so)

  File "G:\PYTHON\PYTHON\lib\site-packages\mod_python\apache.py", line 764, in restore_nocgi
    for k in osenv:

RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration

I need this cgihandler for a port of a rather large project.

Hawk