[mod_python] beginners question -- LIST moderation?

Antonio Rodriguez antonio at memora.com
Mon Dec 2 16:46:54 EST 2002

in the src directory near the top of the make file there is a line:
OPT=

and you want to make it:
OPT=-DEAPI

Sorry about the confusion.

One other important thing: is this list moderated or something? I
posted this to you over a week ago and I just received my own post. If
it is, I kind of wish it wasn't as it impedes the flow of
communications.

AR