[mod_python] Re: PDF Documentation Corrupt?

kevin at vap.org kevin at vap.org
Thu Aug 29 13:26:46 EST 2002

I tried it (Acro 5.0 & WinXP) and had the same problem.

This seems like a similar problem that I had with the Python 2.1 (or
2.2, I don't remember) PDF files with Acro 5.0 & Win98.  I worked
around it by getting the PS files, finding a Linux box & running the
PS files through PS2PDF.  You lose the hyperlinks, but at least they
were printable on Windows with Acro 5.0.

I don't know if there is a PS version of mod_python.pdf available,
but maybe someone could get you a version that will print under Acro
5.0/Windows.

As an alternative, you could locate Ghostscript for Windows & use the
GSView program to print it (I just tried it on my W2K box & it
worked, but was a bit slower).

-Kevin