[mod_python] Promoting Python as web application developmentlanguage

vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 28 03:04:58 EST 2002

* Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net> [020828 02:44]:
> I strongly recommend that we move this discussion somewhere more
> appropriate. The amount of off-topic mail on the mod_python list has
> been large lately.

I partially agree, but only to the extent that not technical issues are
discussed in this thread. On the other hand, I believe a piece of mod_perl's
history is in the process of being written (perhaps) under our eyes.
Considering that the list is not currently flooded with technical issues,
I believe it's nice to document what is happening, with this thread/topic.
Perhaps for those who are 'out of the loop', and are just curious of what's
going on. I for one certainly find it quite interesting.

On a more personal note, being compulsively lazy, I'd much rather CC to
a single address (mod_python at modpython.org) than 10 individual addresses.
In 'mutt' on a laptop, this makes for a depressingly lot of cut&paste with a
weird 'button' mouse.

Just my opinion. (and Sorry for all the noise!)
Vio