[mod_python] Status report: Promoting Python as web application development language

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Mon Aug 26 17:27:32 EST 2002

FYI,

I have sent a Python SIG proposal to the Python Meta-SIG mailing list in
accordance with the SIG creation guidelines. I feel a Python SIG would
be most useful in co-ordinating this effort.

Those interested can view the SIG proposal in the Meta-SIG mailing list
archives:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/meta-sig/2002-August/001233.html

If you want to comment on this proposal, please send your comments
primarily to the Meta-SIG mailing list. You may of course Cc me if you
like.

Before you post, I suggest you read some of the messages in the archives
and observe the netiquette of that list:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/meta-sig/

The outcome of the discussion will be relayed to this list in a
subsequent post. Thus there is no need for cross-posting.

Cheers,
Fabian