[mod_python] mod_python link on Apache web page?

vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 23 03:41:41 EST 2002

Fabian, I think you should just shoot the 'python.apache.org' question on the
appropriate apache mailing lists and see what happens. If something interesting
comes your way, maybe forward it to the mod_python list. But if too much shit
comes your way, maybe have a pair of scissors close by (to cut your modem line,
of course). Anyway, it's the only way to really answer your query, and seems
to me the key resides much more on the apache side than on the mod_python side (I mean Grisha).

Don't have to ask so many permissions. Just do it. See what happens.
Vio