[mod_python] Package notation in PythonHandler directive

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Mon Aug 19 16:07:02 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 15:32, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> You might need an __init__.py file in subdir in order for this to work.

You're quite right. Many thanks for this pointer!

For the list archives (and this could be a FAQ item as well):

Since Python 1.5b1, just any directory doesn't qualify as a package. A
package is a directory *with* the __init__.py file.

So my error was entirely Python-related and didn't actually concern
mod_python at all.

Cheers,
Fabian