[mod_python] Internal redirect (to the same server)

Grant Beasley gbeasley at tsa.ac.za
Thu Aug 15 12:19:30 EST 2002

Hi

If I want to redirect the browser to another URL on my server, I can use a
HTTP redirect, but as I understand it, the redirect gets sent to the
browser, which then goes to the new URL, i.e. comes back to my server. I
want to be able to tell apache to serve another URL, without the useless
loop back to the browser.

Is this possible? And if so, could you give me a few pointers?

Secondly, what is the difference between HTTP_MOVED_TEMPORARILY and
HTTP_TEMPORARY_REDIRECT?

Thanks
Grant Beasley