[mod_python] Dispatch() returned nothing again

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at cl.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Apr 23 14:03:57 EST 2002

Hi List,

With mod_python 2.7.8, I still see quite a number of the
dreaded "Dispatch() returned nothing." messages when
there's only one return in dispatch, and that's in the
very last line of the function and returns apache.OK.

The consequence is a 500 server error, which is kind of
annoying.  After looking for some systematics in the occurrence
of these errors, I gave up -- a simple reload generally
works and returns the requested page all right.  Also,
it is extremely cumbersome to trigger the problem, since
it appears every page on the server can cause it, but only
every so-many accesses.

So -- does anyone have any tips on how to go about fixing
this?

Thanks,

        Markus