[mod_python] Test Publisher fails

Titu Kim kimtitu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 11:34:31 EST 2001

HI,
  I just install modpython and i have the hello world
running successfully. I am trying out the form.py with
the email() method. I modify email method such that it
only print out a string containing name,email and
comment string. I put form.py and my static html page
under /apacheroot/htdocs/ and i add this <Directory>
entry in my httpd.conf
<Directory /var/www/html/htdocs>
   AddHandler python-program .py
   PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
</Directory>
After i fill the form and submit, the server cannot
find the file form.py. It say /htdocs/form/email not
found. Do you have any hint what went wrong.

Regards,

Kim TItu