[mod_python] still an Invalid command 'PythonHandler' .....

Jeff Davis jdavis at dynworks.com
Sun Nov 11 21:22:04 EST 2001

I don't know a heck of a lot about windows... but you might try looking at
httpd.conf (or whatever the main apache configuration file is called). You
need to somewhere load the python module (using the LoadModule command) in
order for apaceh to recognize that command. That assumes that you built
mod_python as a dynamic shared object.

Please send along a little more info about your problem:
1) how did you build mod_python (is it a shared object or built into apache)?
2) show the pieces of httpd.conf that are supposed to initialize the python
module (i.e. point to the library you built).
3) what troubleshooting have you already tried (I don't know "everything in
this list")?

Regards,
	Jeff Davis