[mod_python] Apache EAPI

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Thu Nov 8 22:35:48 EST 2001

As fas as I understand, if Apache didn't crash immediately after or even
before issuing the EAPI warning, then you're using one of those C
compliers (gcc probably) that fill missing parts of strucures with NULLs
and you're safe.

But if the warning bothers you, you can add OPTS=-DEAPI in src Makefile.
Other than suppressing the warning, it will have no effect whatsover.

Grisha