[mod_python] Persistant Http Sessions

Jeff Davis jdavis at dynworks.com
Fri Nov 2 22:55:42 EST 2001

	Is there a way to store data, like sessions, persistantly accross all
backends? In other words, if I set a variable it will remain persistant for
the one apache backend (right?), but will it remain visible to other backends?

	Also, if anyone has any experience with other session modules, I would
appreciate input. I would prefer that it be stable, and somewhat scalable
(for concurrent access). I know a few exist, but the "Vaults of Parnassus"
don't seem to contain many such modules.

	Thanks,
		Jeff Davis