[mod_python] Current working directory

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Mon Nov 5 00:53:35 EST 2001

mod_python doesn't change the current directory, so it's whatever apache
happens to have as cwd, probably the dir from which it was started.

really old versions used to behave exactly as you say, but this had to be
removed, because changing cwd is not a thread-safe operation.

my recommendation is to avoid chdir() and use full paths

grisha