[mod_python] empty apache Connection object

Chris Hagner CHagner at fool.com
Tue May 15 11:00:58 EST 2001

Sorry for vague statement... here's what I'm seeing when I print out the
Connection object and its attributes.  As you can see, there does appear to
be an mp_conn object present, but all attributes/methods return 'None'.
Thoughts?  Let me know if there's something more valuable I can do to
determine the state of the object.  Thanks.

REQUEST'S CONNECTION'S VALUES
conn: <mp_conn object at 0x87ad968>
child num: None
local address: None