[mod_python] Win32 threading issue

Chris Trengove trengove at econdata.com.au
Tue May 8 16:27:09 EST 2001

Grisha,

I did have KeepAlive On, but it appears to make no difference. I have just
tried with KeepAlive Off, and I get the same behaviour. Also, the clients I
have been using would be closing the connection after each request. As
clients I have been using a Python script with urllib, and a little C++
test program I wrote to see if trying a different client made any
difference. It didn't.

Chris