[mod_python] That -DEAPI thing again.

Jamie Krasnoo webmaster at myeboard.com
Thu Mar 8 11:37:10 EST 2001

Sorry to bring this up again. I was trying to compile mod_python as a DSO
and the warning :
[warn] Loaded DSO /usr/lib/apache/mod_python.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API,
this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

came up. I found a lot questions on the same matter int he archives but no
real answeres. Ok one answer but that was a patch which I realy don't want
to docode and find out that its something bad. This should be a FAQ thing
already.

So. How do I get -DEAPI in there so I won't have the threat of Apache seg
faulting at some point?

Jamie Krasnoo
www.MyEBoard.com
webmaster at myeboard.com