[mod_python] Configuration problems.

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Thu Jun 28 23:59:57 EST 2001

This means the Module didn't load. You can it the module is loaded or not
with a simple test by telneting to your web server and sending "HEAD /
HTML/1.0" and look for the server to have the mod_python and Python
version in the header. If you don't see it, the module didn't load.
Should look something like this:

$ telnet localhost 80
Trying 127.0.0.1....
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
HEAD / HTTP/1.0

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:55:37 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.7.1 OpenSSL/0.9.6 mod_python/2.7.2 Python/2.0

Grisha