[mod_python] Mod_Python on Windows

Christopher Beatty christo at vaix.net
Tue Jun 26 19:52:41 EST 2001

Well, I installed Mod_Python on my Windows ME machine. I used the directions
for Windows installation in Appendix A of the documentation. When I run the
test script, I get an internal server error. I've checked everything and
can't seem to find exactly what's causing the problem. Here's a snippet from
my apache error log regarding it:

[Tue Jun 26 19:35:06 2001] [error] python_handler: make_obcallback returned
no obCallBack!
make_obcallback(): could not import mod_python.apache.
make_obcallback(): could not call init.

I'm running Apache 1.3.20, Python 2.1 and Mod_Python 2.7.4. If anyone could
help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Keep up the great work,

Chris