[mod_python] LogHandler

T. Muddletin x at Vex.Net
Sun Jun 17 11:31:43 EST 2001

I wonder if anyone is doing anything like this with mod_python (if it
is even possible): http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/2000/04/perl/

We really want to log cpu time for requests into a database (along
with everything else)... I don't have that much time to rip apart
mod_python to try and figure it out if it can be done. We'll have to
use the mod_perl (sadly!) just because it is there... unless someone
can set us quickly on the right pythonic path. So I'm just wondering
if anyone else is thinking/doing anything like the above...

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | There are a thousand hacking at the branches
x at veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | of evil [but who] at the root. --Thoreau (W)