[mod_python] Problem with httpd.conf under NT

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Jun 8 08:04:23 EST 2001

Believe it or not, it's actually not so trivial for me :-)

Not that it's not technically doable, but I don't have a set up and time
to compile all various combinations of Python/Apache versions on a
platform that I myself never use... I'd prefer the compilation was
something a user could do like it's been done on unix always, but M$
obviously doesn't see it this way - they want $$ for the compiler. God
forbid you may actually start writing your own (open source) software -
what would they do? ;-)

Anyhow - if someone would e-mail me a Python 2.1 DLL I'll put it on the
site. Right now I don't have 2.1 sources compiled on windows - I might
make some time to do this, but it isn't highest priority.

Grisha