[mod_python] Internal_redirect ?

Bo Lorentsen bl at netgroup.dk
Tue Jul 31 10:19:06 EST 2001

Hi ...

I have been working on a larger site setup where I like to force a
redirection to a internal login page if user is unknown (cookie thing).

The only way of redirection I can find is the one described in the
mod_python FAQ, but this often gives a small annoying page telling the
user about a redirection, but what I want is to do it seamless to the
browser.

Now in the Apache doc, I found some info. about a function calls
"internal_redirect", that does exactly what I like to do, but its not
part of the mod_python API, or I cant find it, at least :-)

Have anyone a good hint for me at this point ?

Also, is it correct that its not possible to set a cookie together with
a redirect ?

Hopeful regards

/BL