[mod_python] Cookies

Chris Hagner CHagner at fool.com
Fri Jul 27 08:45:16 EST 2001

Bo,

I would recommend that you instead go with the actual Cookie.py file that
has made it into the main Python distribution.  I started using it before it
was included (since it was a part of WebWare's libs) and was pleasantly
surprised when I found a Cookie.py in the 2.0 distro.  I was even more
surprised when I saw that the file was identical to the one that I had been
using. :)  Good karma I guess.

Chris