[mod_python] mod_python + MySQLdb => does it work?

Tom Emerson tree at basistech.com
Thu Jul 19 08:51:34 EST 2001

markus.hillebrand at apis-group.net writes:
> I did this already and I created a script,
> that I started with mod_python and I called

I'm currently running the following setup:

FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE, with recent security updates
Apache 1.3.19
  PHP/4.0.4pl1
  mod_python/2.7.5
  Python/2.0 (with patch for the exception problem)
MySQL 3.23.37
MySQLdb, 2000-11-30 release

Does your server errorlog or machine's messages log give any clues as
to why the failure is happening? Do you have more than one Python
installation on the machine? I had problems with this in the past.

Otherwise I'm stumped.

Sr. Sinostringologist                              http://www.basistech.com