[mod_python] database access within handler problem

Tushar Wagle WAGLET at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jul 10 17:24:57 EST 2001

Hello,

I've got mod_python up and running, but am having a problem connecting to
my database from inside an AuthenHandler. The code runs fine outside
of mod_python under the 'apache' user, ie the user name/password is
okay, and I've correctly set permissions to allow the user database
access.

I'm using the latest Python/mod_python with DB2 (and the Python DB2
wrapper).

Any ideas of what might be wrong?

Are there some restrictions on what can be done (eg different user
permissions)
from within an Apache Handler??

Could this be a configuration problem?...

Any help appreciated! :)

Best Regards,
Tushar.