[mod_python] mod_python and testing error

Mark Miller mark_miller_ca at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 01:31:11 EST 2001

when i try to run the test script as stated in the manual,
i originally was getting the text of the script displayed on the screen, but
i just ran it now, and i got from apache: internal server error.

Within the apache error_log file, i have [Wed Jul 4 01:07:41 2001] [error]
[client 192.168.0.92] python_handler: make_obcallback returned no
obCallBack!

Can anyone guide me beyond this point, i get the feeling that i am close, if
it comes down to it, i will include my httpd.conf, but i don't imagine the
problem is within the file.

Thanks

Mark Miller