[mod_python] HTMLgen

Matthew Wood woodm at equire.com
Tue Jul 3 00:20:40 EST 2001

I don't know how many of you are familiar with HTMLgen, but it's a set
of objects which aid in the construction of web-pages.

My question is this:

How useful would it be to integrate HTMLgen into a handler, instead of
importing it in each page I write?

The import statement, as well as the initial instanciation of the page
object  (I  can't remember exactly what the name of the object is...).
One  could  even  call  the  'Print  self'  function at the end of the
handler.

Would  this  help anything?  Would it make anything run faster?  Would
it make the code more readable?  Would this be a good idea at all?

I have hardly any experience with mod-python or mod-snake, so I really
don't have enough experience to answer this question.

Thanks in advance for all your help.