[mod_python] Python libraries install configuration issue

Stanton Schell stanton at livsform.com
Wed Jan 31 04:14:07 EST 2001

sorry for the numerous emails, but the problem has morphed...

I broke down and copied the libraries over to that directory and it was
still having a callback problem (I have pasted the error message in Apache's
error log below).  I then recompiled with the library directory in the
Makefile as the directory I wanted, everything installed, but this same
callback message came when running the test from the manual:

make_obcallback(): could not import mod_python.apache.
make_obcallback(): could not call init.
[Wed Jan 31 03:03:16 2001]  [error]  [client 192.168.1.2] python_handler:
    make_obcallback returned no obCallBack!

any help would be appreciated :-)

cheers,
-stanton schell