[mod_python] Reload strangeness

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Thu Jan 18 22:51:35 EST 2001

It means that '/var/www/geekreview/new2/gr_main.py' contains no function
called handler.

But sometimes in rare cases when you do a lot of editing/development and
config changes, the Python interpreters in some apache processes may end
up being a bit confused as to what's going on, so you just have to restart
apache.

--
  Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
       grisha at modpython.org