[mod_python] util.FieldStorage(req).list

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Thu Jan 4 11:21:04 EST 2001

If you are using the mod_python.publisher handler, then you cannot use
FieldStorage within it (because the publisher handler creates one for
you already), you have to use req.form variable, it's an instance of
util.FieldStorage.

I'm sorry I forgot to document this little fact...

--
  Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
       grisha at modpython.org