[mod_python] Persistent variable again...

nineclue at bigfoot.com nineclue at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 17 23:34:02 EST 2001

Thank you for the point.

I have other questions.

I'm trying to implement session like mechanism using mod_python. If
interpreter is created in each processes, is there a way to make a
variable really persistent? I think I should make some daemon that
connects thru named pipe to get/pass session information. Is there
any other way?

Second, in my first posting, I've created some ugly class that is attached
to Request object. I thought after handling of client's request, the
request object would be deleted. Am I right? Then what happens to the
attached class instance? If it is destructed with req object, I can save
session data in __del__ function. If not, should I hook cleanup phase to
save session data?

Lastly, I can't get mailing list's whole raw archive link. I just got 404
error.

I think I've already posted enough mails to the list. I AM really sorry.