[mod_python] subintrepreters

Marc Fiuczynski marcf at becomm.com
Mon Apr 9 22:44:58 EST 2001

Hi,

I want to make sure that I understand the subinterpreters that are used by
mod_python.

Here is my scenario: I have two handlers defined in a single .py file.   One
of them submits files to a database and the other retrieves files from that
same database.  To avoid hitting the backend database, there is a fair
amount of caching going within the python code.

Now the question is whether the cached objects created by the submit handler
are shared with the one from the retrieve handler.  Anyone have a definitive
answer?

Thanks,
Marc