[mod_python] Instalation Error

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Sun Apr 8 20:19:00 EST 2001

> I have reviewed each step of the windows installation instructions carefully.  I have followed them carefully, fully and have verified that I did.  Yet when I try to run test.py I receive the following message, any ideas?
> AttributeError: module 'c:\python20\lib\test\__init__.py' contains no 'handler'

Don't use a test.py script for testing mod_python. There is already a package
named test in the standard Python distribution, and mod_python would try to load
it instead (which should be obvious in the line above).

Use something as mptest.py.

--
Damjan Georgievski		|           Дамјан Георгиевски
Skopje, Macedonia		|           Скопје, Македонија