[mod_python] Apache request handler examples

Alexis Iglauer aiglauer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 06:47:22 EST 2000

Hi

I have written some cgi apps based on mod_python and
am now having a go writing my own handler.  I seem to
be running into various difficulties (like how to
convince Netscrape that this is html and not
text/plain), most of which I have been able to sort
out but I am wondering whether there are there any
code examples/docs out there that could make this
easier.  Surely I am not the first to have had these
problems?

So far I have used the mod_python docs, the apache API
(which is not too informative) and the PERL docs on
the apache module (which are quite helpful).

Have I missed a useful resource somewhere?  Is there a
site where I could start adding to a FAQ on the
subject?

Regards
Alexis